jueves, 16 de junio de 2016

who am I

                              Who am I?

                                     



I’m Paola and I’m 13 years old. I live in Lleida, Catalonia. I´m a friendly, shy, polite, loyal and funny girl.
My dad is Demis. He’s a carpenter. My mum is Nilda and she’s a hairdresser. I have two sisters. Melinda is 10 years old and is  studing in Barcelona. Marta is 8 years old and she studies in Barcelona.
I have one dog   called Chispa. It is a yorkshire dog.
I love playing football. My favourite team is FCBarcelona and my favourite player is Leo Messi.  I play football, volleyball, badminton and tennis.  I like listening to music, cooking desserts and reading adventure books.
I’m studying 2nd of  ESO in Joan Oro’s high school. My favourite class is art and P.E and my favourite teacher is Pilar, the Catalan teacher.
I’m a little bit shy but I’m also very friendly. I have a lo of friends but my best friends are Mariama, Arais, Alison, Franchesca , Melani and Scarlee.
I have a dream and my favourite dream is to live in New York with my cousin Alison.
                                                                                                                                       





                                                                                                                   I’am Paola

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario